Crystal Shearer has always been a fanatic about fitness. She participated in
physical activities such as playing volleyball competitively, dancing, and joining the
Marine Fitness Team in high school. In college she took a group aerobics class and was
instantly hooked! She signed up to get certified for 27 hours one weekend, and that is
when they mentioned the major Exercise Science. She knew that was the perfect major
for her. She enjoyed every minute of the major and paired it with a minor in Nutrition!
After getting her degree, she knew that Personal Training would be the perfect way to
apply almost everything that I learned in college.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science and Nutrition.
- ACSM certified Health Fitness Specialist.
- ARC Water Safety Instructor.
- ASA Intermediate level Sailing Counselor.
– She has the ability to relate to other’s challenges and is persistent in motivating
clients, while providing inspiring obstacles along the way. Her ultimate goal is to see you
- Playing volleyball
- Any activity involving nature or artistry
-“Overall health is accomplished through exercise (30%) and nutrition (70%);
naturally we eat more than we exercise. Leave it up to me to help!”